iPhone 5 and 4S with iOS 6.0/5.0 - iAlertTag app is supported
iPad (4th, 3rd gen) with iOS 5 - iAlertTag app is supported
iPad mini with iOS 6 - iAlertTag app is supported.
To download the iAlertTag app, search for "iAlertTag" on the iTunes App store or click on the link hereThe iAlertTag creates a link with your iPhone so that anytime your phone and the tag are separated, both the tag and your phone would vibrate and produce an alarm sound.
- • SECURES: The iAlertTag is the solution to keep your iPhone/iPad, and valuables that are attached to the iAlertTag, close to you. The iAlertTag creates a wireless link with your iPhone/iPad.
- • ALERTS: If you forget and leave your iPhone/iPad behind, the iAlertTag reminds you by vibrating and/or producing an alarm sound. Or, if the iAlertTag is attached to your keys and you leave your keys behind, the iPhone/iPad will sound an alarm to alert you.
- • LOCATES: Forget where you have placed your phone? Simply press the button on the iAlertTag and your phone will sound an alarm. Or if you have misplaced the iAlertTag, press the "Find iAlertTag" button on the app and the iAlertTag alarms with sound and/or vibration.
- • LOCKS YOUR WINDOWS LAPTOP: Step away from your laptop for a few minutes? The iAlertTag will send a signal to lock your laptop when you walk away (Cirago BTA8000 required)
- The iAlertTag is based on the latest Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy technology, so the lightweight compact tag is extremely energy efficient. Under normal usage, the tag can be used for about one year before the need to replace the battery.
iAlertTag comes with a free companion app which you can download from the iTunes store. The iAlertTag app allows you full customizations, such as selecting alarm sounds for the tag.
Benefits and FeaturesBack to Top
- Keep your iPhone with you
- Find your iPhone
- Lock your Windows laptop
|Dimension||2" x 1.2" x 0.35"|
|Works for||iPhone 5/4S and iPads with Bluetooth 4.0. Windows: PC with Cirago BTA8000 (Bluetooth 4.0)|
|Bluetooth Version||Bluetooth 4.0|
|Operating Range||Alert is triggered within range of approx. 25 feet (actual performance depends on customer's environment conditions)|
|Battery model||3v lithium battery (CR2032)|
FAQSBack to Top
- You have just purchased the iAlertTag. Here are the steps to start using the iAlertTag:
1) Turn OFF the Bluetooth on your iPhone/iPad (Settings->Bluetooth->OFF). 2) Power cycle your iPhone/iPad by turning the iPhone/iPad OFF and then back ON. 3) Once your iPhone/iPad is back ON, launch the App Store on your iPhone/iPad. Search for \"iAlertTag\" under iPhone apps. Download and install the iAlertTag app to your iPhone/iPad. 4) Once you have successfully installed the iAlertTag app, turn ON the Bluetooth on your iPhone/iPad. 5) Launch the iAlertTag app on your iPhone/iPad. 6) Turn ON your iAlertTag by pressing and holding the red button for 4 seconds. The LED on the tag will start flashing. 7) The app should pair with the iAlertTag at this point. The LED on the tag stops flashing once the iAlertTag is paired to your iPhone/iPad.
- I just purchased the iAlertTag and the app shows the battery is less than 100%?
When you turn on the iAlertTag for the very first time, the battery indicated on the app may not be correct. Power cycle the tag and restart the app should fix the issue. If the problem persists, turn off the tag and the app, open the battery cap on the back of the iAlertTag, reposition the battery, and close the battery cap. Turn on both the tag and the app and the battery indicator should now provide the correct reading.
- How long is the battery good for?
Around 7 to 8 months under normal usage - but note that battery life varies depending on user\'s usage and environment.
- I am having trouble pairing the iAlertTag with my iPhone/iPad
Power cycle the iAlertTag and your iPhone or iPad by following these steps: 1) If the iAlertTag is ON, turn it off by pressing and holding the red button for 4 seconds. 2) Power cycle your iPhone 3) Once your iPhone is back ON, turn on iPhone\'s Bluetooth and launch the iAlertTag app. 4) Turn on the iAlertTag by pressing and holding the red button for 4 seconds. The tag\'s LED will start flashing. 5) The app should pair with the iAlertTag at this point. The tag\'s LED stops flashing once it\'s paired. If you still do not see the tag on the app, try pressing the refresh button on the app.
- Why does the iAlertTag app constantly shows SEARCHING? My tag has already been synced with the phone.
The app continually searches for the tag to track when the tag moves in and out of range.
- How do I replace the battery in the iAlertTag?
To replace the 3v lithium battery (CR2032) in the iAlertTag, simply remove the battery cover on the back of the iAlertTag by inserting a coin (nickel coin works well) into the slot on the battery cover and slowly turn the coin to open the cover. Replace the old battery with a new one and close the battery cover.
ReviewsBack to Top
ShopBack to Top