CiragoTV Platinum CMC2000
Select a product variation:
Benefits and FeaturesBack to Top
- Record video via AV input, supports timer and time shift
- Simultaneous playback and recording
- Built-in LAN networking, wireless networking via optional USB adapter
- Access and copy files on the CiragoTV from your local network through the built-in NAS
- View slideshows, listen to music, edit recordings
- Listen to thousands of free internet radio stations
- Card reader (MemoryStick/MemoryStick Pro, SD/MMC) for easy access to media
- 2 available USB ports for additional storage space
- Multi-language user interface
- Includes remote control
|Interface||USB 2.0 (host), USB 2.0 (device)||Spec Sheet|
|Ethernet||10/100Mbps, wired and wireless (via optional USB 802.11b/g 54Mbps adapter)|
|Card Reader formats||MemoryStick/MemoryStick Pro, SD/MMC|
|Power||12V, AC/DC 110/240V adapter included|
|Video output||HDMI up to 1080i, AV, YPbPr component|
|Audio output||SPDIF (optical or coaxial), Stereo|
|Video input||AV Input, 720 x 480|
|Supported video formats||MPEG1 (dat, mpg), MPEG2 (vob, mpg, ts), MPEG4 (avi, divx, xvid), ISO|
|Supported audio formats||MP3, WMA, OGG|
|Supported image formats||JPEG, JPG, BMP|
|Dimension||8 x 6.5 x 2.2 in (unit) / 10 x 6 x 8 in (retail box)|
|Wired and Wireless Operating System Support||Windows 98, XP, Vista, Mac OSX|
ApplicationsBack to Top
- Finally, a media player that records too! The CiragoTV Platinum combines a lot of great features into one sleek and compact device that fits right in with your entertainment center. It records TV, stores and plays your photos, music and movies, streams your digital media from your wired or wireless network, and even has thousands of internet radio stations to choose from. Choose between the 500GB and 1TB CiragoTV Platinum for the one that meets your digital storage needs
- Record Video or Timeshift Live TV. Record your favorite TV shows with the touch of a button, or schedule future recordings through a simple menu. With different recording modes from HQ to SLP, the Multimedia Center can record up to 700 hours of video on a 500GB hard drive, or 1400 hours of video on the 1 TB hard drive. The video editing feature allows you to remove commercials or just save parts of the recorded video you want directly from your remote control. Use the Timeshift feature anytime you need to need to step away from the TV. You can pause, forward or even rewind Live TV, allowing you to always back up and see what you've missed.
- Store and Play HD videos, music and photos. Consolidate all your photos, videos and music on to one device which you can access from your TV. The CiragoTV Platinum can play a variety of videos, music and photos formats. Use the Playlist feature to create a playlist of your favorite photos, videos and music. It supports video resolution playback of 720p or 1080i, so use it as an HD video player too.
- Stream from Wired or Wireless Networks. Connect to your network and stream your media files through a wired or wireless internet connection. Use the optional wireless USB adapter to connect to your network wirelessly. There's also a handy File Copy feature that allows you to copy files between the CiragoTV Platinum and your network, or any other external storage device.
- Access files on local network through built-in NAS. Access and copy files on the CiragoTV from your local network through the built-in NAS. When connected to your local network, the CiragoTV Platinum can access files stored on other computers or devices on your local network. The other devices can also see the CiragoTV Platinum as a networked device.
- Listen to thousands of Internet Radio Stations. The built-in internet radio allows you to listen to thousands of internet radio stations for free! You can select stations by genre and save your favorite stations.
- Backup old VHS and Hi8 tapes. Do you have old home videos on VHS tapes collecting dust up in the attic? VHS and Hi8 tapes degrade in quality over time. The recording feature on the CiragoTV Platinum enables easy and free back up and digitization of analog media such as VHS or Hi8 tapes. Simply connect your VCR to the AV input on the Multimedia Center, and then connect the AV Out (or HDMI) to your TV. Hit play on the VCR, record on the Multimedia Center, and you have a digital backup of your tapes, for free!
ReviewsBack to Top
- PCdemano.com. 03/01/2010 "...el modelo comparte las cosas buenas que tenia su predecesor pero con las ventajas anadidas: NAS, Radio por Internet, y editar grabaciones..."
- Trulyobscure.com. 02/26/2010 "If it's extra features you want, Cirago has you covered with their CMC2000..."
- Testfreaks.com. 02/12/2010 "The CiragoTV Platinum CMC2000 network Media Player is a decent product really... every cable you'll need is included meaning you won't have to buy any at all, it's pretty much ready to go out of the box, just add media..."
- The-gadgeteer.com. 03/11/2010 "I am amazed by what this device can do. From the video recording and editing capabilities to the multiple ways of accessing the device. The CMC2000 is the Swiss Army Knife of Media Centers..."
ShopBack to Top
CiragoTV Platinum CMC2000