Network USB Storage Link NUS1000
Benefits and FeaturesBack to Top
- Access USB hard drives and USB flash drives over a network connection
- Remotely Access files on smartphones, computers, tablets and more using any WebDAV application
- Share music libraries using the built-in iTunes server
- Stream photos, music and movies to compatible entertainment devices over your network
- Download directly to connected USB devices using the built-in BitTorrent client
- Access printers over a network using the built-in USB print server
- Simple setup and administration through web interface
- Supports multiple user accounts and roles
- Small size and low power consumption
|Interface||4x USB 2.0, 1x Ethernet (100Mbps)||Spec Sheet|
|Supported network protocols||Samba, SMB, LPR (print server), UPnP|
|Supported file system||FAT32, EXT2, NTFS (read only)|
|Maximum Hard Drive Capacity||2 TB per USB port (8TB total)|
|Included Accessories||User manual, RJ-45 cable, AC adapter|
|Dimension||4.4" x 2.8" x 1.0"|
DownloadsBack to Top
FAQSBack to Top
- I am unable to write to my external hard drives once plugged in to the NUS1000.
Make sure that the HDD you are backing up to is formatted using FAT32 or EXT2 (NTFS is READ ONLY when using the NUS1000)
- I have a USB drive attached to the NUS1000, at times, the USB drive becomes inaccessible.
This loss of connectivity issue may be caused either when the attached HDD is going into sleep mode after a while, or when the NUS is losing connection to the router. Please verify with the manufacturer of the HDD you have set up as the source that it does not have a built in sleep/suspend function. You can also try using a different Ethernet cable if the NUS is sporadically losing connection.
- I cannot get to my files via the internet using another network using IE and FireFox?
For WebDAV data transfers - Firstly, make sure your firmware version is at least 2.1 and have set up an account with Ciragolink.com, and then you will need to use a WebDAV program such as BitKinex or DataFreeway in order to gain access remotely. You can find more information in the following link: http://cirago.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/NUS1000-Firmware-v2.1.0-Feb19.2011.zip
- I currently own a Cirago NUS1000 and have updated it so that I could access my devices remotely. The program I am using to access gives me an error when trying to upload files?
This is a known issue with a small amount of WebDAV software programs. The solution would be to turn off \'Chunked Transfers\' in that program. However, that option is not currently available within some programs. You may use other programs such as Bitkinex or DataFreeway which do not have issues uploading.
- How many printers can I share using the NUS1000?
Only 1 LPR compatible printer may be shared per NUS1000 unit.
- NUS1000 does not show all contents using UPnP.
Uncheck the Media Server check box and click Apply. Check the Enable box and click apply once more. The NUS1000 will then update its UPnP list and properly show all currently connected content through UPnP.
ReviewsBack to Top
- Testfreaks.com. 04/02/2010 "The NUS1000 is a nice little box for those that want a way to stream media and share files on their network...."
- The-gadgeteer.com. 03/23/2010 "Overall this is a super small unit that does a lot of things and best suited for home users who want to share files among several computers...."
- Pcdemano.com. 03/22/2010 "Precio muy, muy bajo. Configuracion muy sencilla... ya tienes una justificacion para comprarte este NUS que ademas te podra servir para compartir ficheros, impresora etc...."
- PCMag.com. 02/02/2010 "Cirago's NUS1000 Network USB Storage Link..."
ShopBack to Top
Network USB Storage Link NUS1000