Cirago HydraDisplay HDX3DV01 Multimonitor Adapter is a device that expand an image across three DVI monitors for a vivid, all encompassing view when gaming, designing, or watching movies. The HydraDisplay X3 to increase work efficiency and multi-tasking capabilty when several applications need simultaneous viewing. View multiple spreadsheets at once with increased desktop space across three screens. For broadcasting purposes, use clone mode to display the same image on all three monitors. This device is easy to use, requiring no driver installation or power adapter. Simply plug in the device and it is ready to use. With zero latency, the Cirago HydraDisplay X3 is ideal for gaming, engineering, graphic design, stock trading, government, university and any environment where multiple displays are required.
- Expands a single DisplayPort input to 3 DVI outputs on a Windows PC or Macintosh
- Supports Desktop clone or Extended Desktop modes
- No driver installation required
- Virtually zero latency for full video performance
- No power adapter required
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, Server 2008, Mac OS 10.4 and higher