Share your content on your HDTV
Are you using a Galaxy S5, S4, S3, or Note 3, Note 2? These phones require an additional adapter tip (11-pin). Check out our Micro USB 5-pin to 11-pin MHL Adapter Tip.
Other smartphones in addition to the above list may also require the additional adapter tip. Check with your phone manufacturer for details.
The MHL Adapter is ideal for sharing content from your MHL compatible smartphone or tablet on your HDTV or monitor. The MHL Adapter incorporates Mobile High-Definition Link version 1.1 technology, supporting 1080p HD video and 7.1 digital audio. Connect to a power source via the Micro USB connector for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV.
- Connect a smartphone, tablet, or other MHL compatible device to your HDTV
- Supports 1080p HD Video and 7.1 Digital Audio
- Connects to your device via the Micro USB connector (male)
- Connects to a power source via a secondary Micro USB connector (female) for simultaneous charging of the device during video/audio playback on the HDTV
- Supports up to HDMI 1.3
- MHL 1.1
- Requires the mobile device to be MHL enabled